Careers @ CCH
Select another CCH company
CCH Business Fitness
CCH Hong Kong
CCH iFirm Australia
CCH iFirm New Zealand
CCH iFirm Singapore
CCH New Zealand
CCH Software Australia
CCH Software Hong Kong
Master Class Training
Register with us
Why do I need to register?
Keep me logged in
Forgot your Password?
CCH Asia HR Subs Catalogue
CCH Asia T&A Subs Catalogue
Audit Practice Management
Global Integrator (Tax)
Wolters Kluwer CCH
professional books are handy reference guide to your daily work especially the renowned Master Series that is widely trusted by professionals worldwide.
For all enquries in books , please email
Wolters Kluwer CCH
subscription products cover legislation, commentary, step-by-step guide, cases, in-depth analysis, enewsletter, Q&A and workflow tools. The renowned
Prime Law & Tax
database is one of the most authoritative and trusted resources used by many leading professionals in Hong Kong.
Accounting & Financial Planning
HR, Employment & Safety
Corporate & Business Law
We offer you a diverse suiteof professional development and training solutions.
Turkey & ME: 2nd Annual International Arbitration Summit
09 September 2015
Venue: Grand Hyatt Istanbul, Turkey.
Hong Kong: 4th Annual Global Competition Law Forum
23 September 2015
Venue: Harbour Grand Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
Copyright & Licencing
2015 CCH Asia Pte Limited. All rights reserved
We are pleased to announce that Thomson Reuters, one of the leading providers of intelligent information for businesses and professionals, has acquired titles from CCH Asia Pte Limited on 21 December 2012. The titles that have been acquired and transferred to Thomson Reuters now form the “Thomson Reuters Online Library” and can be accessed in the normal way. Titles include:
• Doing Business in Asia / Asia Business Guide
• Malaysia Companies & Securities Legislation
• Malaysia Company Secretary Suite
• Malaysia Company Secretary’s Practice Manual
• Malaysia Corporate Law Suite
• Malaysia Directors’ Manual
• Malaysia Hands On Guide to Corporate Secretarial Essentials
• Malaysian & Singapore Companies & Securities Law Cases
• Malaysian & Singapore Company Law & Practice
• Singapore Companies & Securities Legislation
• Singapore Company Secretary Suite
• Singapore Company Secretary’s Practice Manual
• Singapore Corporate Compliance Manual
• Singapore Corporate Law Suite
• Singapore Hands On Guide - Company Secretarial Essentials
All active subscriptions to the above will be continued with Thomson Reuters. Your login and password remain the same. The terms and conditions under your agreement with CCH will continue to be effective until the end of the current term of your agreement. CCH has assigned its rights under such terms and conditions to Thomson Reuters effective 21 December 2012.
If you have any questions or would like further information about these products, please contact us on: +60 (3) 5633-0622 or
in Malaysia and +65 6333-0800 or
We value you as a subscriber to our products and thank you for your business.